We offer a broad range of legal services to individuals and families

Civil Contempt of Court

Enforcement of your court order

After obtaining a court order regarding the division of property, parenting time, or support, individuals can find that the other party refuses to follow one or more of the orders issued by the court. In that scenario, individuals have the option to file for contempt against the non-abiding party and request enforcement of the current orders, as well as proper sanctions.

If your ex-spouse, or parent of your child, is not following the court order, he or she may be held in contempt by the court. Gena R. Larison has experience and knowledge to advise you regarding your court orders and can assist you with its enforcement.

Contact us to discuss your estate planning needs or to inquire about how we can help you through the process of probate and estate administration. Call to make an appointment for an initial consultation at 513-863-0664.